APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF BURSAR AT THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is committed to the production of high level manpower, engaging in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national development goals and global relevance.
The University thrives for excellence and is poised to becoming one of the best Universities of Technology in the world.
FOR THE POSITION OF BURSAR
The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University and is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
- A good honors degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management
- A professional recognized Accounting qualification from any of the following Accounting bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Association of Corporate and Certified Accountants
- Institute of Cost and Management Accounts
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of United Kingdom, Scotland
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The candidate should be ICT literate and must not be more than 59 years at the time of application
- Possession of a higher degree in any of the relevant disciplines and fellowship of any the recognized Accounting bodies would be an advantage.
PLEASE YOU ARE BY THIS INFORMATION REFERRED TO PAGE 8 OF DAILY SUN, MONDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2017 FOR EXPERIENCE, SALARY/CONDITION OF SERVICE, THE PERSON, METHOD OF APPLICATION AND CLOSING DATE.