IEEE Virtual Conference on Big Data 2017
May 22 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
FUTO staff of the following departments: EEE, Mechatronics, IMT, Computer Science and Physics and IEEE members who live a short driving distance from FUT Owerri, are cordially invited to IEEE Virtual Conference on Big Data 2017.
Registration is free but you must register online to attend and get a certification of participation.
To register and for more information on this FREE event, please go here
If prompted, enter the password IEEEAfrica to access the registration page. (Password is not case-sensitive.)
The latest program event will be on Big Data and features content from the IEEE Computer Society. Talks include:
- The Power of Today’s Predictive Analytics and What’s Next
- Using Data Science to Draw Concrete Behavioral Outcomes
- Beyond Prediction: From BI to AI
- Ensuring Success with Next Generation Predictive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics: Opportunities, Challenges, and Cross-Sectoral Impacts
The event is sponsored by the IEEE Ad Hoc Committee on Activities in Africa.